The branch Relief Society (from Lebanon, Kentucky) of one of our elders put together a whole package of little gifts with little messages or scripture clues on them for the missionaries in our Lilongwe zone for Christmas. Not long after the boxes arrived Elder Cook was called to be an assistant to the president so he was transferred to Lusaka but he decided to leave the gifts with the zone here.
I decided that a fun way to build up to Christmas would be to use those gifts to do the 12 Days of Christmas so the missionaries would have a gift every day. I made these little envelopes (I was going to make stockings but I'm afraid that didn't happen) and hung them on the apartment doors. Each day when the missionaries came home from work there was a little gift or two in the envelope. It was really fun for them and for us. THANKS SO MUCH SISTERS OF THE LEBANON, Kentucky BRANCH!!!
 |
| A door.... |
 |
| Elder Mabuza was transferred to Lusaka on the 20th and we got a new elder straight from the MTC in South Africa, Elder Wandera. He is from Uganda. We have sent 2 Elders from Malawi in the last few months so we got another one from there. |
 |
| The elders the night before Elder Mabuza left for Lusaka- front- Elder Mabuza, Elder Mantchichi back- Elder Stewart, Elder Wandera, Elder Speakman, Elder Moropyani, Elder Tsunda. |
 |
| Tout le gang! Sister Santinho, Sister Murisi, Sister Ngqondela, Sister Adams and all the elders as well |
 |
| I've got to figure out how to change the date on the camera????? |
No comments:
Post a Comment