Search This Blog

Thursday, 3 May 2012

Safari II the sequel-now new and improved!



No, we didn't get to go again, just a few more pictures and a bit of video. Well, maybe some video. I am having issues getting it to upload. Technology and me??? I don't know if it's me or the slow connection. I'll keep trying so you might want to check back on this one......Well, it's months later but I just got a bunch of pictures that the Collins' took and they have a much better camera so there are some great ones. I still can't get any video to upload. I think it's just our slow internet speed. Anyway, here are some borrowed shots. Thanks Megan!



Scarlet Roller

Red Bishop

Sister Prete's birthday cake. What a fun way to spend a birthday!

Scarlet Roller

This is a sable. If you look, there is a wire snare around his neck. Poaching is still a problem in the parks here.

Two silly old folks!

Kudu

Malakite kingfisher

More hippos. We were amazed at how many hippos there were in the river. Also, we learned that at night they leave the river and go sometimes a couple of kilometers to feed.

Gap Billed Stork

Water Buck


No comments:

Post a Comment